Good morning, my dear reader friends!
At the moment, I am curled up in a big, squishy chair with a blanket snuggled around me. I am wearing some of the comfiest and softest pajamas ever. And I feel awfully cozy right about now. And being so cozy puts me in the mood for autumn all the more, which brings me to the point of this post.
After taking a year off last October, I am so delighted to share with you all that my annual autumnal series is back yet again! Over the past decade of my blogging journey, I have had an October series every year since 2014. If you've followed my various old blogs, you will remember these and if you've just been following along here at my Inglenook, you know this is a yearly tradition. And it's one of my absolute favorites. For the past two series, I have had a c o z y theme for this month-long collection of posts. Dear friends, I just couldn't bid that "theme" farewell. This year's series is going to be cozy, but really, I hope that my blog feels that way all year long.
My 2023 series is entitled,
Cozy Reveries.
For the month of October, I will be sharing a post each day with a particular topic in mind. Each post will be a celebration of some aspect of autumnal coziness, along with some photos of my October days. I'll be sharing about delightful cozy books, baking and cooking for the chillier months, my most favorite cozy essentials, plenty of earthy beauty, autumnal traditions that I love, crafting and creative projects, and lots more autumnal cozy goodness. A few posts are updated from my archives, some have been in my draft folder forever, or and others are something I was inspired by recently. I can't wait to share!
My hope is that when you come to my little corner here, no matter the time of year, but especially during this series, you will feel like curling up with a mug of something warm and comforting under a soft blanket and perhaps light a candle or two as you settle in to read that day's post.
I am a believer that every little thing should be celebrated, no matter how silly it may seem. And autumn is one of my most favorite times of the year and I love celebrating it through this yearly series. So, I hope you'll join me here each day this month for some cozy, autumnal diaries...
To read this month-long series, simply come by my Inglenook each day for a visit. The newest post will be the first one on the page. If you miss a post, or want to backtrack at all, you can click the button on the sidebar, or click the "October series" button at the top of my blog. There you will find a list of all the posts in this series. I'll be sure to update the list every day or two as I add new posts.
And I would love to know: What are your most favorite things about autumn? AND how do you make C O Z Y come alive in your home and daily life this time of year? Do let me know in the comments or through a message...I love hearing from you!
The kettle is on, the candles are lit,
so settle in and stay awhile!
♥ ♥ ♥

I'm so excited for your October series and look forward to reading a post from you every day!
ReplyDeleteI think my favorite thing about fall is the chill in the air- such a respite from our extreme summer heat. It is brisk enough to be energizing and motivating, while also making the warmth and comfort of home that much more amplified. Of course, there is all of the baking with its seasonal spices and aromas, and the shorter days that have us tucking away inside at earlier hours, spending time together doing leisurely things. It is such a welcome contrast from the business of summer (for us that means working outside until we run out of light). Oh, and the cardigans. One mustn't forget the cardigans.
Yay! So glad to have you reading along, Kelsey! Thank you for sharing such a cheery, festive comment. I heartily agree with all the things you love about autumn...they're lots of my favorites, too! Happy October to you!
DeleteElizabeth, I've just stumbled across your delightful blog. It's just lovely! So much to catch up on! Right now I'm trying to work out how to get your posts regularly. It's been a while since I've been on blogspot. Hopefully I'll figure it out :-)
ReplyDeleteWelcome, Sandra! I'm so delighted to have you here! Thanks for reading along ♥
Delete