Thursday, January 23

my most favorite stories of 2024 ♥


Happy New Year!

It's been a minute since I last posted, and I had fully intended on sharing more Christmas themed posts in December. And I know fully well that I did not post the book club gathering for December as well. Please forgive me. We had some personal things going on that needed our full attention which were quite stressful. I was barely hanging on by a thread for most of that time and just didn't have the capacity to write or share posts. Sometimes life happens and needs tending to, and that's why I've been away for a while.

But I am back today with a short and sweet post sharing my top five favorite stories from last year. These are books that I am literally still thinking about often even though I read them in the first seven months of 2024. They are the books that captured my heart. {{smiles}} 

And I do intend on starting my book club back up again in February. More on that in a few days.

So, pour a cup of something warm and soothing, curl up under a soft blanket, and enjoy this little bookish recap of 2024...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elizabeth,
    My top few favorite books of 2024 were:
    -A Place to Hang the Moon by Kate Albus
    -Wonder by RJ Palacio
    -Auggie and Me: 3 Wonder Stories by RJ Palacio

    I'm currently reading Lost Lake, and really enjoying it so far!
    -Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Alyssa!

      So good to hear from you! Oh, I'm so delighted to see that you also loved "A Place to Hang the Moon"! It is such a sweet, heartwarming story, isn't it? And now I'm off to check out the other two titles you shared.

      I'm glad to hear you're enjoying "Lost Lake"...I really loved my time with that story last spring.

      Hope you have a lovely weekend!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting Inkberry Hill Cottage! You are warmly welcome to share in a comment. I love chatting with kindred spirits about all things cozy, homey, and delightful!

Thank you for being here! ♥ May you notice magical moments in the nooks and crannies and tiniest pieces of your day!