Homemaking surely is the most important work, as C.S. Lewis said. It is the anchor, the root, and also the branches...the thing that keeps everything else, both steadied at home as well as out into the world. Far from a burden, it is endlessly beautiful. In homemaking, you lose yourself to the creativity, imagination, and delight. But, you also find yourself, too. In the beauty, the importance, the value, the meaning. In the heart of making a home.
Dear reader friends, I have put together a little video sharing just a teeny bit from my heart on something I love so dearly and believe in so deeply...homemaking. The art of making a home. I would be honored if you would take just a few minutes of your time, sit back somewhere comfortable and enjoy this little vlog. In it, I take you on a wee tour around my room, as I have loved making it a space that is cozy, comfortable, reflective of me and all that I love, and beauty. And I share a few thoughts from my heart to yours...
You can watch the video by clicking here.
Until next week, my dear readers...
May your day be filled with lovely moments, and may your heart be reminded of the beauty and value in the art of making a home.
♥