Friday, October 22

a little bit of wordy goodness for your weekend ♥

Some wordy goodness full of light and inspiration for your weekend, dear friends...


Fall in love with the process of becoming who you dream of, 

of creating the life you dream of, and the results will come.

(from a video I watched last spring)


I believe in kindness. Also in mischief. Also in singing,

especially when singing is not necessarily prescribed.

~ Mary Oliver ~


You know what the issue is with this world?

Everyone wants a magical solution to their problem,

and everyone refuses to believe in magic.

~ Alice in Wonderland ~


What if I accept that all I really want is a small, slow, simple life.

A beautiful, quiet, gentle life. I think it is enough.

(these words really resonated with me ♥)


Intuition is your soul whispering the truth to your heart

and hoping that you hear.

~ Kate Spencer ~


The day I decided that my life was magical, 

there was suddenly magic all around me.

~ Marabeth Quin ~


Let us read, let us dance; 

these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.

~ Voltaire ~

...................................................................................................................................

What are some lovely words of light you've come across recently? Do share below...


May your weekend be a beauty, my reader friends!

♥ ♥ ♥