Thursday, May 30

jars of posies ♡ five little things ♡ may 30


Little delights from May . . .

True Justice: Family Ties

We love mystery movies and Hallmark has made several of our favorite series. It's been awhile, however, since we watched a new Hallmark mystery that we really enjoyed. This one was so good! I absolutely love the vibe of this movie and the group of friends solving mysteries. It was for sure one of the best ones I've seen in a long time, especially considering that they are no longer making new movies in our favorite series. I really, really hope they make more in this series!


♥ nourishing banana bread

recipe coming in my next post! :)


♥ my evening mug of herbal tea

My current favorites are lemon balm, wild sweet orange, and hibiscus. The first and last teas are from Traditional Medicinals, and the second one is from Tazo. Favorite teas from favorite brands in a pretty mug with a bumble bee and ladybug on it with flowers...so perfect for summertime.


♥ Sunflower by Alice Peacock 🌻

I first heard this song on the movie, Because of Winn-Dixie, which is one of my all-time favorites. All the music in that movie is a vibe, and it never fails to make me smile. This song is perfect for summertime...I can't stop listening to it. 


♥ organic, all natural Hawaiian guava and citrus perfume roller
 
 I got this perfume roller a few years back at Sprout's and I totally forgot about it at the back of my cupboard. I found it and I'm loving using it every day! It's made from essential oils and doesn't have any crap in it...so big win! And on top of that citrus oils are great for relieving stress, and goodness knows I need all the help in that area I can get. Oh, and it's such a summery scent, too!


♥ adding to my DVD collection/library

 Earlier in May, our local thrift stores as well as the library were having sales. Not only did I get some amazing deals on a good selection of books and clothing, but I also scored big on so many DVDs. I absolutely love adding to my DVD collection and get the biggest thrill in seeing my library grow. The DVDs were $1 with 50% off at the library and 2.99 with 40% off at the thrift store. I even got several with the packaging still on them!


What are some of your delights from May?