Monday, June 21

The Stories Teacups Tell ♥ A Vlog


A person without imagination is like a teacup without water.
~ Alan Fletcher ~

......................................................................................................................................................

Good morning, friends...

I am ever so delighted to invite you to join me for a little tour of my teacup collection. This is a video I've wanted to make for some time now and I finally just did it! 

So, put the kettle on and choose your prettiest teacup, 
pour some liquid gold, settle in and join me as 
I show you around my tea cabinet...
and for some of my own ramblings on
the stories teacups tell.

I hope you enjoy!


Have the most wonderful week, lovely friends!
♥

2 comments:

  1. Very nice video! I love your collection. I got my very first tea cup in my mid 20’s and I’ve collected them ever since. I have many, but like yours, they are different and unique, each with something that drew me to it, or were a gift to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! How lovely to hear about your collection; teacups truly are special joys!

      Happy summer to you ♥

      Delete

Thank you for visiting Inkberry Hill Cottage! You are warmly welcome to share in a comment. I love chatting with kindred spirits about all things cozy, homey, and delightful!

Thank you for being here! ♥ May you notice magical moments in the nooks and crannies and tiniest pieces of your day!